SIMS Parent App
We have a convenient new way to share information with you about your child’s school life. From today, you’ll be able to access our new parent app and website.
You can access the system from a smartphone, tablet or PC – anytime, anywhere.
What will you find in the SIMS Parent app:
- Important information such as attendance, behaviour, achievement and homework
- School term, inset dates and contact details available at the click of a button
- Access your child’s school report
- Receive notifications to remind you about important information such as key dates for your diary
- Access to update your contact details, so we always have the most up-to-date information in case of emergency
- If you have more than one child at school, you’ll have access to information for all your children, from the same app.
The information that you receive through the app will help you to stay up-to-date with your child’s school life as well as support your child’s development and progress.
Getting started with the SIMS Parent app
- We will send you an activation email, simply click on the link from your tablet, PC or smartphone to activate your account.
- You can then login using your own username and password from Facebook, Twitter, Google orMicrosoft to register.
- From your smartphone or tablet, download the app from the Google Play or Apple App store – search for ‘SIMS Parent.’
- From a PC or Windows phone, you may also login online at www.sims-parent.co.uk
In order for you to receive an invitation to join the SIMS Parent app, we must have your email address. Please check your junk folder before contacting us. If you would like to confirm your email address with us please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 590 3808.